The Best Of Sweet Memories Vol 2 (Album)

Album : The Best Of Sweet Memories Vol 2
Artis : Kompilasi
Tanggal Upload: 07 Desember 2011
Genre : Sweet Memories
Size : 67.20 MB
Password : sentralmusik

Satu Album - Download From banashare.com( Zip File )Photobucket
NOJudul LaguLinks
01 Extreme - More Than WordsDownload
02Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, DeeplyDownload
03Mariah Carey - Without YouDownload
04Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)Download
05Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love YouDownload
06Glenn Meidiros - Nothing Gonna Change My Love For YouDownload
07Jacky C - In Love With You (with Regine)Download
08Lea Salonga & Brad Kane - We Could Be In LoveDownload
09Patty Smith - Sometimes Just Ain't EnoughDownload
10Sofie - I Love YouDownload
11Stevie B - Waiting For Your LoveDownload
12Mare A - I Want To Spend My Life Time Loving You (with Tina A)Download
13Richard Marx - Right Here WaitingDownload
14Bryan Adams - Please Forgive MeDownload
15Stevie B - Because I Love YouDownload
16Emil C - Love Of My Life (with Ann Lousie)Download
17Bryan Adams - I Finally Found Someone (with Barbara S)Download

The Best Of Sweet Memories Vol 2 (Album) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Sentral Musik
 

Top